Services for entrepreneurs

provided by public and private institutions from Catalonia


Funding | Loans and guarantees

ECrowd! places projects that require finance in direct contact with investors who are seeking to diversify more profitably. To invest it is first necessary to register with the platform, choose an approved project, indicate what amount you wish to provide and send 10% of this amount. Each loan offered as an investment has a previously established payment period, interest rate and repayment schedule. If the minimum necessary investment is collected, the remaining 90% is transferred and the loan contract is signed. If it is not, the period is extended or the project is excluded from the platform, and the investor’s deposit is reinvested in another project or returned in full. - Average investment size: €30,000 to €150,000 - Phase: start-up and expansion - Instrument: loan - Guarantees: personal and, in certain cases, the borrower’s rights to collection are pledged - Companies financed: LA CALA FIBRA, SL

Addressed to: Projects that are inherently profitable, in the real economy that have a positive impact on society or on the environment.

This service may be of use to you if ...
you are in the phase of:
Creation , Growth and consolidation
Your business is:
Professional services
Ancillary industry and logistics
You are in the sector:
Food and beverages , Audio-visual , Automotive, aircraft and railway , Distribution and trade , Education and training , Electrical and electronic equipment , Pharmaceutical and biotechnology , Wood and furniture , Mining and quarrying , Logistics , Machinery and metalworking , Environment and energy , Paper, publishing and printing , Chemical , R&D , Food and restaurants, tourism and leisure , Health , Public sector , Services for enterprises , Textiles, clothing and fashion , ICT
Regional service, access
Servei Online